Wednesday 7 August 2013

The ugly side of Burger King @ Masjid Jamek, Kuala Lumpur

As you know the Masjid Jamek area have not much food to eat besides fast food. I try to avoid McDonald's because the set lunch is not cheap as it used to be and Burger King is offering RM5.95++ all day long. My friends and I love to go there for lunch because it is cheaper and Burger King offers 4 varieties from beef to chicken.

From the sets of RM5.95++ can be upgrade from fries to onion ring for just 0.80++. So I did upgraded until I found something from the picture above. Is that onion ring overcooked or not cooked ? Retarded onion ring? I went to the cashier and show them about this and they respond to me it can be "EATEN". HELLO?! You think customers are stupid? 

Something in not right with the ring. I didn't eat here ever since March 26 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate the time you took to read our post and drop a comment or two :) Many thanks! We solemnly swear we ate everything on our plate, unless it is inedible :P or it tasted so bad no one can go through chewing and swallowing it anymore.

Popular Posts