Wednesday 24 October 2012

En Ginza Cafe @ Tokyo Street Pavillion ( Now known as Komugi Cafe)

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my 1st post on this blog and its gonna be SWEET!! OK, maybe not that sweet but its about pastries and stuff so its kinda sweet so read on to find out more!!!!!!


En Ginza Cafe is located at Tokyo Street Pavilion just right next to Parkson, they have a ray of selection of food and pastries for you yo choose from pastas to rices and even some local delicacies




The menu

This was my 1st visit to En Ginza Cafe, we went there after a round of shopping my one of my friend recommended this place for tea. We orders a few things from the menu to share so we could try more things.

Hot Macha Green Tea Latte 
Price RM10.90



I don't know how does a green tea latte is suppose to taste like but it just tastes like green tea flavours milk to me, but with a really strong tea taste I would say this is not my cup of tea (or latte). However I do like the Snoopy!!!

 Tofu Cheese Cake
Price: RM9.90



I order this tofu cheese cake because of the name!! I'm like tofu and cheese?! How is that suppose to tastes like?!!!!! But to my surprise I do like it very much, you know how the usual cheese cake is thick and creamy like the ones in Secret recipe's that after eating it you feel guilty cause its fattening, but this one is very light just like tofu!!!!! The texture is like tofu but it tastes like cheese!!!! Isn't  that amazing?! Not to mention that the presentation of it its so Japanese!!!!


Mango Swiss Roll
Price: RM 15







OK , I don't know if I like this or not and let me tell you why, the yellow jelly tastes like mango lip balm like the one you get from Body Shop, but this is much sweeter the smell of mango is stronger, its does not tastes bad but its just weird I would like them to make that layer of jelly less thick and it would be fine. As for the inner part of the Swiss roll its nice, the amount of cream, sponge and mango compliments each other nicely. Overall this Swiss roll isn't bad except for the outer layer.

Here are some other things that they serve 


Breads


Cakes


The many kind of Swiss rolls and Macarons


A closer look at the Swiss rolls


More of the pastries

Overall I would say that En Ginza cafe is a good place to hangout with friends and to try the Japanese style pastries and desserts with good service too!!!!

Address:

P6.24.1A,
 Tokyo Street, Level 6 @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur:168,
 Jalan Raja Chulan,
 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Contact Number:
03-21480396 

E-mail:
enginza.cafe@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew,

    I am jackson foodirector.com (a social network for food lover).
    Can i have your email contact? I got a blogger invitation for you. I am reachable at jackson@foodirector.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate the time you took to read our post and drop a comment or two :) Many thanks! We solemnly swear we ate everything on our plate, unless it is inedible :P or it tasted so bad no one can go through chewing and swallowing it anymore.

Popular Posts