Saturday 24 November 2012

Fruits Salad Cube

This is my first attempt to make fruit salad cube. I asked my younger brother make this together with me since he just completed his PMR examination. We have been talking about making this fruit cube for months & it finally materialized ! I got this idea when I saw the picture Adeline tagged me in Instagram.


After cutting cube by cube from different fruits, I find cutting the kiwi fruit the hardest among the fruits. Maybe it's because the kiwi is oval shaped. 


We put this fruit salad cube in the freezer for a day because my brother felt lazy to help me take picture
with his DSLR camera. Lol.


As you can see from the picture, the frost can still be seen on the fruits. It's the ice from the freezer.


Ingredients 
Kiwi-  x 4
Watermelon

Tools
Knife 
Ruler
Cube shape cutter (can buy from bakery shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate the time you took to read our post and drop a comment or two :) Many thanks! We solemnly swear we ate everything on our plate, unless it is inedible :P or it tasted so bad no one can go through chewing and swallowing it anymore.

Popular Posts