Wednesday 28 November 2012

Umai Bento House @ Kuchai Lama

It has been some time since my family came back to this restaurant to eat. This is what happens when everyone in the house is lazy to cook, but it's a bonus for you readers because I'll be eating out :P

Butter Chicken Set, RM 9.90

I ordered Butter Chicken Set. God knows why I ordered chicken, when I usually ordered fish. This dish costs RM 9.90. The set comes with a bowl of soup which I love because it's not super salty that you'll think twice about taking it in and a plate of fruit. I don't like it very much because I don't like cartilage in the meat.

If you want to try a good Butter Chicken rice, go to Rabbit Cafe in Seri Petaling (Near Saujana school).

When I was eating the tofu (bottom right of the picture), I spotted a small strand of hair.... umm.. eee. I left the tofu alone.

The plus side of this dish? There are a lot of chicken meat balls.

Tofu Minced Meat Set, RM 8.90

Twin number 1 ordered Tofu Minced Meat Set. This costs RM 8.90. It also comes with a bowl of soup and a plate of fruit. She said it was okay and she'll order it again.

Teppanyaki Fried Tofu with Egg, RM 11.90

Twin number 2 ordered Teppanyaki Fried Tofu with Egg. The price is RM 11.90. Again, it comes with a bowl of soup and fruit. She likes it and when asked if she would order it again, she said "I guess so." The tofu reminds me of my childhood. Back to the past. Whoosh!

Salted Egg Chicken Set, RM 9.90

Dad ordered Salted Egg Chicken Set. This dish costs RM 9.90. My dad said it's very filling and the egg was quite good.

Hot Longan & Winter Melon, RM 3.00

The drink I ordered was hot longan and winter melon. It costs RM 3.00. I like winter melon since I was young so I like this drink. For those who doesn't like sweet drinks, I don't think you'll favour this.

Hot Lime & Plum Juice, RM 3.20

My dad ordered hot lime and plum juice. It costs RM 3.20. It looks good but I did not try it. My dad did not complain about the drink so I guess it was nice, not too sweet etc.

On an unrelated note, their receipt is printed on hard paper. Well, tougher and feels stronger than the usual receipt papers. Ada quality. ROFLMAO

Address:
12A, Jalan Kuchai Maju 9, 
Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Directions:



Contact number: 03- 7983 9262

Email: umaibentohouse@gmail.com


Service charge 5 %

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate the time you took to read our post and drop a comment or two :) Many thanks! We solemnly swear we ate everything on our plate, unless it is inedible :P or it tasted so bad no one can go through chewing and swallowing it anymore.

Popular Posts