Monday 26 November 2012

Ichiban Boshi @ Pavilion

Brought my dad here because I wanted him to try the Japanese Bibimbap I ate in the Sunway Giza branch. However, the branch in Pavilion serves a different menu... they don't have the bibimbap... tak apa makan aje!



I tried the Cheese Doria Gozen. It costs RM 21.90. It looks small but looks can be deceiving, and it's cheese and sprinkled with sesame seeds. Inside it is chicken meat and rice. The cheese is sweet/ milky for me. I don't know if it'll be weird for you guys. Basically, a cheese baked rice :D

I like it :) The waitress will greet you by saying, "Enjoy your meal" when she serves the food. Haha!


Address:
Lot 1.14 (Level 1) Pavilion

Directions:



Contact number: 03- 2141 6621

Fax: 03- 2141 6641

Email: contactus@res.com.my


Service charge 10 %
Govt tax 6%

1 comment:

We appreciate the time you took to read our post and drop a comment or two :) Many thanks! We solemnly swear we ate everything on our plate, unless it is inedible :P or it tasted so bad no one can go through chewing and swallowing it anymore.

Popular Posts